Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Validate Internal Barcodes?

2002-04-12 17:50:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Validate Internal Barcodes?
From: sibley_ken AT accorel DOT com (SIBLEY, Ken R. - ACCOREL)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:50:30 -0500
We have avoided upgrading the firmware on our library for this exact reason.
We have 1200+ tapes that need to be changed.

It may not help you, but we are considering only changing them as they
expire and then using a complete new sequence for them.

What forced you to change labels?

Ken Sibley
Sr. Unix Administrator
Accor Economy Lodging