Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Vision Conference

2002-04-12 11:20:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Vision Conference
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:20:17 -0500
I'll be at Vision.

Check out the http://www.amireg.com/exhibition.cfm?regwebID=98site to see if
any of the breakout session topics are of interest to you.

If anything you'll be able to network with Veritas Consulting, Engineers and
2nd/3rd level support managers.  So from that perspective, its worth it.
Just come prepared with a notepad of questions you want/need answered and I
think you'll find great value.

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com