Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to do NDMP Backup of NetApp Filer with Netbackup datacenter 3.4 on Windows

2002-04-11 17:19:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to do NDMP Backup of NetApp Filer with Netbackup datacenter 3.4 on Windows
From: vikas AT agilestorage DOT com (Vikas Saini)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:19:07 -0700
Hi All,
        Does any one can provide information on how to configure netbackup
datacenter3.4 on windows for NDMP Configuration. I was looking for some kind
of document or any instructions . I have netbackup installed on windows and
I want to use it to backup NetApp filer. Please let me know how it can be
accomplished.

Thanks
Vikas