Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Manual NBU Remove

2002-04-11 16:28:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Manual NBU Remove
From: limelite AT ti DOT com (Young, Ken)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:28:12 -0500
By default, NBU 3.4.1 is installed into C:\Program Files\VERITAS. If you
installed the NBU Tracker in the Startup Group, it would be located at
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\NetBackup
Client Job Tracker.lnk or C:\WINNT\Profiles\All Users\Start
Menu\Programs\Startup\NetBackup Client Job Tracker.lnk

In the Registry, here's where:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veritas

User Settings can be located:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VERITAS