Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Manual NBU Remove

2002-04-11 16:04:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Manual NBU Remove
From: neil AT mbari DOT org (Conner, Neil)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:04:39 -0700
My favorite way of handling this situation with any windows app is to reinstall
into the current directory, reboot, use the uninstall utility to do a clean
uninstall, manually delete any remaining installation directories, reboot
again, then reinstall again.  Guaranteed to make a unix sysadmin's skin crawl.

-Neil