Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs reporting on started times

2002-04-11 15:36:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs reporting on started times
From: EFernandes AT talisman-energy DOT com (Fernandes, Eustace)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:36:54 -0600
*       I notice that on the job monitor GUI, there are 2 started times
one for when it showed up in the job monitor queue and the other for when it
actually started execution.
Can I produce a report using bpdbjobs, that will show both these started
times,  I am hoping to calculate the time a job spends
in the queue waiting for tapes or queue time vs execution time.

======

Eustace Fernandes
efernnades AT talisman-energy DOT com