Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Oracle class

2002-04-11 11:37:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Oracle class
From: CBallowe AT usg DOT com (Ballowe, Charles)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:37:13 -0500
i had some questions about oracle backups before (wanting
multiple retention periods for full vs. incremental backups)
my solution is in the list archives at:
http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2001-September/005583.htm

note the send line in the rman script:
   send 'NB_ORA_CLASS=RFIN, NB_ORA_SCHED=ColdFull-P';

for your situation, since you're using the default policy,
you just need the NB_ORA_CLASS=SSID part in there.

-Charles Ballowe