Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems using the Java Console

2002-04-10 17:29:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems using the Java Console
From: fx AT veritas DOT com (fx)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:29:40 +0200

 Double check what you put in the logon host field. Must be the
exact hostname of the master, ie. no alias, no IP address... or
you'll have exactly what you have.

 Ps: Please please please, only plain text in mailing list, no
     HTML or other mail size inflating stuff.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | Login incorrect.
François-Xavier Peretmere | Only perfect spellers may