Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NEW_STREAM Question

2002-04-09 17:49:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NEW_STREAM Question
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:49:27 -0400
Is this a Unix Master?

You can use pattern matching in your file list, it might get a little
full/confusing, but that's one way of doing it.  This gets everything except
anything that starts with tr or we, but its just for example.

Ex.
NEW_STREAM
/etrade/logs/[a-sA-S]*
/etrade/logs/[u-vU-V]*
/etrade/logs/[x-zX-Z]*
/etrade/logs/[0-9]*
/etrade/logs/t[a-qA-Q]*
/etrade/logs/t[s-zS-Z]*
/etrade/logs/w[a-dA-D]*
/etrade/logs/w[f-zF-Z]*
NEW_STREAM
/etrade/logs/trans*
NEW_STREAM
/etrade/logs/web*

Or create a separate class for the large file systems and exclude them for the
original class (or visa-versa)

David