Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Looking for someone who has done NDMP backup of NetApp Filer using Netbackup Data Center 3.4

2002-04-05 05:18:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Looking for someone who has done NDMP backup of NetApp Filer using Netbackup Data Center 3.4
From: vikas AT agilestorage DOT com (Vikas Saini)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:18:56 -0800
Hi,
    I am looking for a person who has done NDMP backup of NetApp
filer having standalone tape drive using Veritas Netbackup 3.4. i am
trying to do NDMP backup of NetApp filer using Netbackup Data Center
3.4 . There is one DLT StandAlone tape drive attached to NetApp
filer.Whenever i am trying to do backup. i am getting message
"mounting media" in job monitor window but it keeps on hanging over
there.

Please let me know if someone can give me some pointers on it

Thanks
Vikas