Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] recently added clients don't get backed up but can initiate a man ual backup.

2002-03-29 18:24:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] recently added clients don't get backed up but can initiate a man ual backup.
From: MSyed AT xo DOT com (Syed, Mukarram)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:24:23 -0600
Hi all,
I recently added two clients to my existing class.  I could do a manual
backup, but when the automatic backup kicks in at the specified time, the
two client that I recently added don't get backed up.  The other clients on
the list get backed up.
I haven't had this problem before.
This is a E450 running Solaris 7 (Master/Media Manager).
Any suggestions would be more than helpful.
Thanks in Advance.

-Mukarram Syed.
Unix system administrator
XO Communications.