Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] HSM 3.4.1

2002-03-28 14:56:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] HSM 3.4.1
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:56:32 -0500 (EST)
1) Yes, it's possible to make two copies to two different media
   types.  Just configure the methods accordingly.

   You almost certainly don't want to be using the NB method.  It's
   basically there for one reason and you wouldn't want to use it for
   any other.

2) The command is migbatch.  In 3.4.1 you can also schedule it through
   the VSM java gui.