Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Current patches for NB 4.2 on Solaris.

2002-03-27 15:01:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Current patches for NB 4.2 on Solaris.
From: ddunham AT taos DOT com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:01:30 -0800 (PST)
I'm preparing to upgrade Veritas Storage Migrator on a Solaris 8
platform.  The install notes mention that NB needs to have patch
J0850645 or higher.  I'm having trouble finding out if that patch is
obsoleted by NB_34_2_Solaris_240978.  Is that all I need to have?

Thanks!

Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company
          < How are you gentlemen!! Take off every '.SIG'!! >