Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 13 on Linux client

2002-03-27 18:27:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 13 on Linux client
From: dcaparas AT borland DOT com (Dennis Caparas)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:27:50 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_lMsBnnlJA5RSRps7/cjLCw)

The problem was fixed by upgrading the kernel level.
Thanks very much to Dave Mackay for giving the information.
Thanks also to Josh for sharing his thoughts.

Regards,
Dennis

--

Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

Don't miss the 13th Annual Borland® Conference, May 18-22 in Anaheim,
California. Hundreds of sessions are being offered  to help you enable
the new digital world  with best-in-class solutions for Web Services,
Java? technologies, mobile and enterprise computing, cross-platform
development, .NET? and J2EE?  platform technologies, and more!
Register today! http://www.borland.com/conf2002

addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of any
e-mail
and any printout thereof.

--Boundary_(ID_lMsBnnlJA5RSRps7/cjLCw)

begin:vcard
n:Caparas;Dennis
tel;cell:(831)419-6325
tel;fax:(831)431-4144
tel;work:(831)431-1467
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.borland.com
org:Borland Software Corporation;IS
adr:;;100 Enterprise Way;Scotts Valley;CA;95066;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dcaparas AT borland DOT com
title:Unix Systems Administrator
note;quoted-printable:=0D=0A
fn:Dennis Caparas
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_lMsBnnlJA5RSRps7/cjLCw)--