Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] System call failed

2002-03-26 16:26:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] System call failed
From: Ryan.Anderson AT udlp DOT com (Ryan Anderson)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:26:33 -0600
Do an rm -rf /usr/openv/netbackup/db/class/<name of class>. This error
occurs primarily with classes setup while NBU was at a lower version
than you are now. This does NOT delete information on images in the
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/images directories.

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson
Unix Administrator

>>> Robert Johannes <ROBERT_JOHANNES AT udlp DOT com> 03/26/02 02:50PM >>>
I'm trying to delete a class I just deactivated, but I get an error
message saying "system call failed".  The class still has a couple of
unexpired images; would that prevent me from being able to delete a
class?

thanks
robert