Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] IIS Servers---Can't Open files

2002-03-26 13:06:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] IIS Servers---Can't Open files
From: paulg AT CDCNA DOT COM (Paul Gimpelev)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:06:53 -0500
Tommy,

        Unfortunately OTM is not geared towards the very active
filesystems(also towards very large one's).  The OTM in your example is not
fine, otherwise you would not get those errors.  I had the same issue and after
a lot of tweaking and tuning I gave up on OTM and go StBernard Open File
Manager.  Works like a charm, mimimum configuration and no registry tweaks
:-)).

paulg

On Mar 26,  7:37am, Tommy Wu wrote:
> Subject: [Veritas-bu] IIS Servers---Can't  Open files
>

> Hi all,
> Anyone had this problem before? OTM is running fine, but we have his problems
with all our IIS servers.
> WRN - can't open file: C:\InetPub\Catalog.wci\INDEX.000(WIN32 32: The process
cannot access the file because it is being used by another process