Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Java Gui

2002-03-25 10:25:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Java Gui
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:25:19 -0800
The NBU java gui as it stands now is a pos, no question.  I also run it
mainly from the server for performance and useability reasones (MS's
implementation of jre blows even worse than the nbu gui).

It is true that the Motif gui is history, but supposedly there have been
massive improvements to the new java in 4.5.  Let's hope so.

~JK