Veritas-bu

[RE: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec 8.0/NT 4.0 connection with server failed]

2002-03-24 03:07:39
Subject: [RE: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec 8.0/NT 4.0 connection with server failed]
From: javier.graf AT usa DOT net (jago)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:07:39 -0800
Hi David,

If you take a look to the 4.5 cd's, inside you could find an utility to
migrate the catalog from BENT to NBU, ..... what you think?.....
The idea of Veritas (what I think and heard) is to have only one backup
product (the new Java GUI from NBU 4.5 reflects something between BENT and
NBU), it's a way to conform both "publics".  We are testing the product, and
I'm sure that the "ex 3.xx users" will be a little bit disappointed.

Javier

T4B Group AG

Javier González

GM IT Services