Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Exec 8.0/NT 4.0 connection with server failed

2002-03-23 21:30:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec 8.0/NT 4.0 connection with server failed
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:30:26 -0600
Speaking of BackupExec, has anyone heard that it will be fading away in the
next year or so?  I heard that it might become a "NetBackup Lite" type
product.  If so, what does that mean?  Anyone?

Thanks

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com