Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Changes to filelist not effective

2002-03-19 23:20:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Changes to filelist not effective
From: Gavin.Gregory AT airnz.co DOT nz (Gregory, Gavin)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:20:07 +1200
Hi all.

I have an annoying problem with Netbackup 3.4 (Win NT Master, Solaris slave,
NAS Filer and NDMP backups)

Here's what I do....

1. Submit a backup job for a particular class
2. Change the filelist against the class
3. Submit a new backup for the same class

The second backup processes the ORIGINAL filelist unless the first backup
has already finished.  If I hold off submitting the second backup until
after the original one is finished, the updated filelist gets processed.

Is this bug or do I need to do something to make the updated filelist take
effect sooner?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Gavin