Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help needed

2002-03-19 10:55:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help needed
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:55:23 -0500 (EST)
The algorithm for selecting media is described in Appx C of the NBU
Sys Admin Guide.

But you don't want to try to guess what it's going to use.  You just
want to make sure it has enough usable tapes available to get the job
done.  Try out the available_media script in
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies.