Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape recycling - newbie question

2002-03-15 11:10:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape recycling - newbie question
From: justin AT bton.ac DOT uk (justin AT brighton.ac DOT uk)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:10:42 +0000
We also have an L20 :)
We use the mail slot to insert and remove media from the library such as
off site duplicates.  When you choose to open the mail slot (not the whole
tray) the library door will only open enough for you to access your mail
slots.  This prevents the operators from removing any other tapes they
shouldn't and means the library only has to inventory the mail slots and
not the whole library. You can change the number of mail slots, although
it's limited to either 0, 1 or 5 IIRC.

--
\ Justin
/ Network Services, University of Brighton