Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple backup stream from client.

2002-03-14 16:43:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple backup stream from client.
From: tri.hoang AT atlasdmt DOT com (Tri Hoang)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:43:13 -0800
Hi Li,

To enable multiple streams, you need to make sure the backup schedule has
multiple streams enabled.  Also,  under the storage unit, the Maximum number
of concurrent drives has to be set to a number greater than one.  The
concurrent drive setting  determines the number of drives you want active at
any time.

Tri H.