Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] More duplicate images questions

2002-03-05 23:06:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] More duplicate images questions
From: suen AT cosmos.buffalo DOT edu (Michael Suen)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:06:12 -0500 (EST)
Hello EveryOne...

        I just have a few more Duplicate images questions...
        Is that possible to change the retension on the second copy of the
        image.... NOT the whole media.
        The bpexpdate -recalculate doesn't have a -copy option.
        I would like to be able to change the second copy of a specific
        backup image...

        Thanks

        Is that possible to list/find out where is the first and second
        copy of my image? I was able to dup an image from disk to tape
        but I was only able to see that specific image, copy number 2
        with the Media ID of the "copy". Is that possible to list
        the location (Media id) of the primary and copy...

        Thank you very much for everybody's help..

        thx

                mike