Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Running monthly schedules

2002-03-04 13:53:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Running monthly schedules
From: ceverett AT virtual DOT com (Craig Everett)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:53:18 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1C36A.CB25DB10

There is also a freeware tool from www.backupcentral.com called
autosched.pl. It runs as an cronjob and uses a config file to automate
monthly fulls by class. It was developed a couple of years ago by Curtis
Preston and I've used it at several client sites in production. It's really
the only way to go if you don't want to manage an extensive cron file.

Thanks,

Craig Everett
ASG Professional Services
Systems Consultant