Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Duplicate NetBackup Database

2002-02-27 09:56:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Duplicate NetBackup Database
From: Raymond_Moore AT AIMFUNDS DOT COM (Moore, Raymond)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:56:20 -0600
I have a question about duplications myself.  We just introduced NAS to our
environment and are backing them up to 2 ATL Silos.  However, we are having
issues on duplications.  We are told that there is no easy solution to
duplicating NAS using NDMP.  The solution provided was to down the 4 NDMP
drives so that the non-ndmp drives will pick up the duplications.  Is there
no other way?  Hope this makes sense.

Cheers,

Raymond C. Moore
AIM Management Inc.