Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange 2000, Active Directory, mailbox

2002-02-04 16:26:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2000, Active Directory, mailbox
From: suen AT cosmos.buffalo DOT edu (Michael Suen)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:26:37 -0500 (EST)
        Hello Dave
        Thanks for the response...
        This is also a new exchange2k install, so I use VeritasZZ as
        the Username/Mailbox name (To make sure it is unique)
        I set the NBU Services to be the same as the Exchange System
        Attendant (which is LocalSystem) ? Make Sense with LocalSystem
        for all the Exchange Service? When I was setting up exchange 5.5
        it create the exchange serivce with <machinename>/administorator

        In any case.. I also did remove all the NBU Client stuff
        and install the following patches in order..
        NBU Client, the Jombo Patch, 341_1, 341_2,  341P0896
        then NB_341_P0927 and F0850674

        When I create a user, Am I suppose to see the mailbox in Exchange?
        I try to look for it under "First Storgae Group" Mailboxs..
        but I only see the internal default ones, not new ones that I
        create?

        Thanks again for your help.. ..

                Mike