Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault and NBU restore issue

2002-02-04 13:29:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault and NBU restore issue
From: paulg AT CDCNA DOT COM (Paul Gimpelev)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:29:35 -0500
        I am running NBU 3.2 with vault 3.4.  This is an SSO environment and
both master and media server are seeing the same library.  My master server is
running the dup for itself and the media server with the ALTREADHOST option.
 It works fine up until the point I need to restore from the duplicated tape.
 During the restore for the media server it uses the master server to load and
read the tape, rather then media server.  When I restore from the original it
loads and restores on media server.  So it must be the duplication that affects
the process.  Has anyone seen this before?

paulg