Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas Vision 2002 Users Conference

2002-01-28 16:19:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas Vision 2002 Users Conference
From: cybelle AT veritas DOT com (Cybelle Beaulieu)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:19:13 -0800
I would second Brian's response below.  The call for presentations is still
open. We strive for a minimum 50/50 mix in the breakout sessions - 50% user
experiences and 50% VERITAS.  I personally would like to see the end user
presentations outnumber the VERITAS ones.

For those of you who have experiences to share that would benefit new
VERITAS users and/or experienced VERITAS users, please consider submitting a
presentation topic at www.veritasvision.com   This goes for bu as well as
all of the other VERITAS areas.

Cybelle