Veritas-bu

FW: [Veritas-bu] Fiile timestamp without restore

2002-01-25 17:47:19
Subject: FW: [Veritas-bu] Fiile timestamp without restore
From: sibley_ken AT accorel DOT com (SIBLEY, Ken R. - ACCOREL)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:47:19 -0600
 If you use the java gui (jnbSA) when you select
 files for restore the window will show the
 time/date of the backup and the modified date/time.

 Just hit cancel instead of Restore after that
 if you don't need it.

 There may be a way via the command line, but I
 do not know it.

 Ken Sibley
 Sr. Unix Administrator
 Accor Economy Lodging