Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBUX 0.1 Released (NetBackup Perl Extensions for Unix and Windows.)

2002-01-25 15:03:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBUX 0.1 Released (NetBackup Perl Extensions for Unix and Windows.)
From: plb AT iotk DOT com (Peter L. Buschman)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:03:12 +0100
Veritas-bu Subscribers:

Due to the overwhelming interest in my Perl interface to NetBackup, I have
decided to open it up to the user
community for collaborative development and discussion.

The project has been registered on SourceForge under the name NBUX.

The project home page and downloads are here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbux/

The mailing list information is here: