Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Running monthly schedules

2002-01-16 11:24:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Running monthly schedules
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:24:54 -0600
No, it is not the same for Win9x/NT/2K.

You are correct that the default behavior of a Windows client is to use the
Archive bit and that this would be effected by other backups, regardless of
class.

- Scott

                    Jason Ahrens

                    <Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com>             To:     Veritas
BU <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
                    Sent by:                             cc:

                    veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng.        Subject:
RE: [Veritas-bu] Running monthly schedules
                    auburn.edu

                    01/16/2002 08:38 AM

Is this true on Win9xNT2k as well? I thought NetBackup relied on the Archive
bit on the various Windii for incremental backups.

Jason