Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive Down logs?

2002-01-10 12:44:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive Down logs?
From: mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com (mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:44:04 +0100
Hi Robert

On an UNIX systems you  may find something the messages log.
If not try to stop ltid and start it with the -v option.
You could also try to put VERBOSE = 99 in you vm.conf restart vmd

Regards
Michael
Total Storage Administrator
CSC Denmark

"Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris AT rdlg DOT net> on 10-01-2002 17:22:06