Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] success vs. failure notifications?

2002-01-08 16:10:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] success vs. failure notifications?
From: mike.powers AT abnamro DOT com (mike.powers AT abnamro DOT com)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:10:26 -0600
Nothing really built in, but this script seems to work great for me.

http://www.xbpadm-commands.com/download.htm#backupstatus

Mike

"Dave Brown" <dbrown AT gfs DOT com>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on 01/08/2002
01:27:00
PM

Sent by:  veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

To:   <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
cc:

Does Veritas Netbackup 3.2 have a built in reporting tool that will give me
a daily report for how many backups started each day and of those, how many
were either successful or failed?
I would like a daily report when I come in each day that would say
something like last night 135 backup jobs started with 15 jobs failing or
incomplete.

I haven't been able to find anything in the admin. guide yet, but I thought
I had seen something like this in other environments.

Thanks!

Dave Brown
Open System Administrator
email: dbrown AT gfs DOT com