Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] success vs. failure notifications?

2002-01-08 14:27:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] success vs. failure notifications?
From: dbrown AT gfs DOT com (Dave Brown)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 14:27:00 -0500
Does Veritas Netbackup 3.2 have a built in reporting tool that will give me a
daily report for how many backups started each day and of those, how many were
either successful or failed?
I would like a daily report when I come in each day that would say something
like last night 135 backup jobs started with 15 jobs failing or incomplete.

I haven't been able to find anything in the admin. guide yet, but I thought I
had seen something like this in other environments.

Thanks!

Dave Brown
Open System Administrator
email: dbrown AT gfs DOT com