Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need to know why the full backups failed

2001-12-26 14:58:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need to know why the full backups failed
From: kingjamm AT colltech DOT com (James Mello)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:58:25 -0600 (CST)
Start with the basics... What does your backup status from the logs
show? If there were no errors, the the backups probably weren't scheduled,
so then you'll need to check things like;

is your class active?
what is the interval for running the backups set to?
were there previous errors?

Without further detail, it  would be difficult at best to figure out what
happened, but starting with this stuff is a good place.

        -- Cheers
        -- James