Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] moving aside image databases

2001-12-21 11:42:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] moving aside image databases
From: morms AT es DOT com (morms AT es DOT com)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:42:11 -0700
I would like to move my image database aside at the end of the year and start
fresh.  Our image db is 57 gb and we can only run dbbackup once a week.
I would like to put the image dbs in a folder such as images2001 and use an
altpath file if I need to restore from these images.
I am wondering if Netbackup does any kind of sync between the volume database
and the image database that would cause the associated volumes to be scrubbed.

Does anyone see any problems with this or have suggestions.

Thanks much,
Melinda