Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] syslog errors

2001-12-21 11:35:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] syslog errors
From: Bob Bakh" <bob.bakh AT home DOT com (Bob Bakh)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:35:29 -0800
Either the robot is offline, the door is ajar, or you have a bad cable.

NBU is unable to communicate with the robot, try running robtest and see if
you can sense the robot.

The other issue may be if you did any re-wiring lately and the robot control
path has changed, run sgscan to see if the robotic path is the same.

I'm Assuming this is a Solaris Box.

Bob