Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Verify or duplicate fails

2001-12-10 15:29:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Verify or duplicate fails
From: cc3283 AT sbc DOT com (CARTWRIGHT, CORY C (SNETCOMM))
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:29:49 -0500
After cleaning the Drive and performing a manual backup.  I ran a verify and
received another error. I have also received this error in the past after
this problem started.

15:22:24 INF - from host sd450cti2, ERR - Unexpected EOF reading image. The
image information is not complete.
15:22:24 INF - Verify of class full_unix, schedule daily
(sd450cti2_1008013264) failed, tar had an unexpected error.

15:22:24 INF - Status = no images were successfully processed.

This was a verify of the images I just created from the manual backup.

Thanks,
Cory