Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault Alternatives?

2001-12-06 11:53:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault Alternatives?
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:53:54 -0600
I have written a series of scripts called DataStaff's Duplication Suite for
Netbackup

You can find them on my website.  They require some modifications, as it was
written for and solaris (2.5/2.6).

I have a newer version, but that one will not be on the free site.
David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com