Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] File system backup

2001-12-05 17:21:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] File system backup
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:21:35 -0800
I had done this in a previous position with Legato and Oracle, but the
concept is the same.  The dba's setup automated exports to /oraexports
and I backed that up to tape once a day.  No problems.  Just don't put
/u0x on the same set of disks as /oraexports, bad things can happen...

~JK

--
Jeff Kennedy