Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Kbytes backed up per stream for Daily backup report

2001-11-29 09:32:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Kbytes backed up per stream for Daily backup report
From: jaearick AT colby DOT edu (Jeff Earickson)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:32:14 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

   This may get you close to what you want (your mileage may vary):

bperror -all -hoursago 24 | /usr/local/bin/grep Kbytes | cut -f9,11,12,20- -d' '

I put this line in my daily report because I'm interested in the throughput
rate (KBytes/second).  But it also gives total Bytes moved.  The gotcha here
is multiplexed backups; you get useless information on a per-machine basis,
just the aggregate throughput for the multiplexed backup.

--- Jeff