Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSH/Telnet Disconnects on NBU servers

2001-11-27 19:11:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSH/Telnet Disconnects on NBU servers
From: wschuller AT Cayenta DOT com (Schuller, William)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:11:02 -0800
I have 30 Solaris 8 boxes, all at roughly the same Kernel rev. My two
netbackup 3.2 servers keep disconnecting Telnet and SSH sessions. I have no
problems with my backups, just interactive sessions. I didn't have this
problem with Netbackup 3.2 when it was running Solaris 2.6. It seems to
disconnect with or without activity. Any ideas?

Bill Schuller