Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] One robot - two masters ?

2001-11-27 15:36:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] One robot - two masters ?
From: gmcallis AT csc DOT com (gmcallis AT csc DOT com)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:36:20 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_ywpdFiCuCFsWNFJ0pYey6w)

In one of our locations, I have two ATL P3000's - each with 16 drives ....
The first is  used exclusively by a solaris master and hp slave using SSO
and fiber attached. The second is under utilized with a NT master that
ONLY uses 6 of the 16 drives (scsi attached). I would like to know if I
could create a new stu for the remaining 10 drives and use them for the
solaris/hp combo - so therefore ending up with 26 UX drives and 6 NT  ?

Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance,

Greg McAllister

--Boundary_(ID_ywpdFiCuCFsWNFJ0pYey6w)

P3000's - each with 16 drives .... The first is &nbsp;used exclusively by a
solaris master and hp slave using SSO and fiber attached. The second is under
utilized with a NT master that ONLY uses 6 of the 16 drives (scsi attached). I
would like to know if I could create a new stu for the remaining 10 drives and
use them for the solaris/hp combo - so therefore ending up with 26 UX drives
and 6 NT &nbsp;?</font>

--Boundary_(ID_ywpdFiCuCFsWNFJ0pYey6w)--