Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exchange mbx backup performance tuning

2001-11-22 00:20:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exchange mbx backup performance tuning
From: jmaley AT macromedia DOT com (Jeff Maley)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:20:20 -0800
is there any way to eek more performance out of exchange mbx backups?
currently, two our exchange servers run at only ~500KB/s when doing mbx
backups. i have checked for duplex mismatches or other obvious network problems
and found nothing. our other mbx server backs up at 2MB/s. what am i missing?
our master/media server is nt and the exch boxes are all win2k.

jeff maley