Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] EXIT 24 Error

2001-11-21 11:53:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] EXIT 24 Error
From: DanielT AT ilx DOT com (Daniel Teklu)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:53:20 -0500
Dave,

here is how Doug solved his problem....try it if it applies to you...I am
checking it here too

"
I just got an erro 24, because I had a config mismatch between the NIC and
the Switch.  The Switch was set to 100Mb/Half Duplex and the NIC was set to
100Mb/Full Duplex.

Douglas L. Thomas
Unix Administrator
Great Lakes Gas Transmission