Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drives Downing

2001-11-19 12:40:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drives Downing
From: Michael.Arterburn AT ArvinMeritor DOT com (Arterburn, Michael)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:40:13 -0500
I have been trying fight this all day but I just can't seem to get a handle
on what is wrong here.  My drives keep downing on me and I am unsure how to
tell if it is Veritas or the actual hardware.  Any hints on how I can tell
so I can get this fixed as soon as possible?

The following are the error messages I keep receiving.  If I up the drive,
it will just down it again.  There are multiple drives downing like this so
I would hate to think it was a hardware issue.

I am able to use mt to get a status from the tape drive and everything.

Please help fast

Thanks
mike