Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Strange behaviour when I make incremental backup of Notes 5 with transaction log actived

2001-11-14 09:13:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Strange behaviour when I make incremental backup of Notes 5 with transaction log actived
From: Pascal.VIOLERO AT airbus DOT fr (Violero, Pascal)
Date: 14 Nov 2001 16:13:39 +0200
Hi,

I try to make Notes 5 hot backup with Netbackup 3.4 patch J0850645 and the
notes database agent.

The file list of my class is :

E:\notes\data
BACKUP_TRANSACTION_LOGS

When I make a full backup : ok, Netbackup backup all database files and some
transaction log files.

When I make an incremental backup : Sometime, Netbackup backup database files,
so not only the transaction log files.

I known that the database file backup is normal when the DBID change, but in my
tests is not the case.

Do you have somes ideas.

Thanks,

Pascal Violero