Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Are Solaris 2.5 Clients Supported in NBU DC 3.4?

2001-11-13 16:49:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Are Solaris 2.5 Clients Supported in NBU DC 3.4?
From: Keilani.Burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com (Burrage, Keilani BGI SDC)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:49:56 -0800
Hi All,

I recently upgraded from NBU 3.2 to NBU DC 3.4.  After the upgrade, it looks
as though the Solaris 2.5 client software is missing from
/usr/openv/netbackup/clients/Solaris directory.  I have no problems backing
up Solaris 2.5 clients, but I am unable to upgrade them to 3.4.  And how do
I add more Solaris 2.5 clients into this environment?

Are Solaris 2.5 clients supported in NBU DC 3.4?

Thanks.