Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] importing from command line

2001-11-12 17:55:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] importing from command line
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:55:26 -0800
Just wanted to let everyone know what happened with this.  I did script
it to do a massimport of $LIST which worked just fine.  Then I ran
'bpimport -l -p -client <clientname> -sl Offsite -class <classname>' and
it gave me the backupid and the media required.

Currently I am running 'bpimport -l -L /tmp/out.log -v -backupid
<backupid>'.  It has been running since this morning but it is running
at least.  I have been (and still am) worried because the last NDMP
image I tried to import never worked.  I was missing one of the media
for the image, but I still have nightmares..... :-[

It requires 4 media and it's on number 3.  Hopefully it finishes and I
can then restore.

~JK